Submitted by Dan Dooré on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 15:07.
Gloucester Sam and Speccy Shows sponsored by Format Publications.
Held Bi-Anuually in Quedgeley Village Hall in Gloucester with a migration to The Weavers Arms upon finishing.
After first migration wave, a second migration wave usually followed… although often attempted, the real facts on the second migration will probably never be fully told, since the legends contain too many gaps - for which we may need a new section - but parked in trivia for now.
- Carol Brooksbank’s pictures.
- Simon Cooke’s pictures. (Dead Link)
- Andrew Collier’s pictures.
From Stefan Drissen:
- Colin, where did you park your car?
- Colin, why are all B&B’s used for previous shows always ‘fully booked’
- Aaarrrghh, I’m bleeding!!!! Oh, no worries, its just the chinese takeaways… (these incidents seem to be related to the previous item)
- Chick in pink fluffy jumper, so you come here often then?
- They put carpet down in clubs?
- Don't take the lightbulbs
- Officer, all B&B’s are fully booked, what should I do? Stay near the train station son, it stays fairly warm there…
From Dan Dooré:
- Colin parking on Cromwell Street
- Missing last train and having to find a hotel whilst trollied and actually asking a Policeman where the station was.
- Scaring Sean Bernard
- Being scared by Nev Young in the Weavers.
- Crackers nightclub
- The Spalight B&B and ‘Are you with Mister MacDonald?’
- Moshing to Black Sabbath
- Colin starting fights with pikey locals: “What are you like with your fists, Dan?”