The free Speccy 5.4 for Windows and Linux is now available for download:
http://fms.komkon.org/Speccy/ -- homepage
http://fms.komkon.org/Speccy/Speccy54-Windows-bin.zip --Windows binary
http://fms.komkon.org/Speccy/Speccy54-Ubuntu-x86-bin.tgz -- Linux binary
This version adds support for Sam Coupe state files (.STS) and disk image files (.SAD). I have also fixed color palette when switching between Spectrum and Sam Coupe modes and added drag'n'drop support on Windows. Snapshot and disk loading code has been completely refactored. Since .STS/.SAD functionality is very new, I would greatly appreciate if you could email me about any issues with these files. Also let me know if you encounter any problems with .Z80/.SNA files. See below for all the changes.
* Added support for loading and saving Sam Coupe Snapshot (.SCS) files.
* Added support for loading Sam Coupe Disk (.SAD) files.
* Added separate functions for loading and saving in default state format.
* Refactored code, moving snapshot loaders into separate source files.
* Refactored generic disk image library, adding .SAD loading and saving.
* Fixed palette changes between Sam Coupe and ZX Spectrum modes.
* Fixed autoplay starting when loading a palette on ZX128.
* Added .SCS save option to Speccy built-in menu.
* Added "File | Save .SCS Snapshot" option to Speccy-Windows.
* Added drag'n'drop files functionality to Speccy-Windows.
* Graying out irrelevant save options in Speccy-Windows.
PS: The Android version of Speccy is on $2.99 sale at Google Play this week: