Submitted by Dan Dooré on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 18:03.
Born in Sigmaringen, Germany in 1972. Got in touch with the Sinclair world ~1983. First computer was a rubber ZX Spectrum 16K. Using ZX emulators on various systems over the years, he started using (and collecting) Sinclair and MGT hardware again. He attended some of the big computer meetings, such as Spectrum 30, QL30, most German meetings and the Classic Computing. He´s also an active member of the German ZX-Team.
Currently in posession of:
- SAM Coupe 512K, 1 FDD, original condition
- SAM Coupe 512K, 1 FDD, ATOM interface with a HDD and a HDD boot ROM
- SAM Coupe 512K, 1 FDD, Trinity SD interface, Trinity boot ROM, PS/2 keyboard interface
- SAM Coupe 512K, 1 FDD
- SAM Coupe 512K, 2 FDD
- SAM Elite 512K (blue feet)
- SAM Coupe 512K, no logo, 1 FDD, Trinity SD interface, Trinity boot ROM, red bay cover and bezel
- SAM Coupe 512K, 1 FDD, internal ATOM interface with SD card and a very special short stroke keyboard, made by Len Bennett
Various HW add-ons plus two of the framed and signed golden ASICs